Evy UV/Heat Hair Mousse (150ml)
- Usually Ships Same Day (Mon-Fri)
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Multifunctional hair care mousse
- UV and heat protection
- Dry hair and split end protection
- Volumising and protection against heated styling tools
- Pretects hair hydration and colour during sun exposure
- Light formula / Flexible medium hold
- Contains Vitamins B3/5/6, E and C Vitamins
- No perfumes or preservatives
- 150ml Mousse
A multifunctional product for intensive hair care and high protection whilst working with heating tools.
With the launch of the UV/Heat Hair Mousse, EVY carries its patented technology into hair care. The product works both as a styling mousse and a long-term UV and Heat protection for up to 210 Degrees Celsius.
With its effective UV filters, the UV / Heat Hair Mousse protects the hair against dehydration and bleaching in the sun, while minimising its exposure to HEV / blue light. The mousse is rich in vitamins B3/5/6, vitamin E and C as well as natural oils and a moisturiser, whilst helping the hair maintain its color and lustre.
The lightweight formula is effective as a nourishing leave-in balm. The mousse softens and straightens the hair without weighing it down and adds resilience and shine, strengthening the hair and preventing split ends.
“Many of our customers have noticed how soft and smooth the skin becomes after using EVY face and body products during a sun holiday, yet their hair bleaches and dries out. Therefore, customers have often asked if our sunscreens can be used on the hair. However, sun filters for the body are not optimal for hair and naturally we want to protect our customers hair in the best possible way. That’s why we created a high quality, nurturing and protective styling product that can be used all year round” says Margret Pinto, CEO of EVY Technology.
Standard Service - postage and packaging charges are £3.95 and your goods will be delivered within 1-2 working days. The majority of our products are dispatched by Royal Mail First Class or DPD local couriers.
Please make sure you have included a contact telephone number with your details, in the event we need to speak to you regarding your order.
For orders shipped by DPD Local, you will receive a separate email from them with options to leave in a safe place, change delivery days or nominate a collection point.
Guaranteed Next Working Day - Charged at £6.95 and your goods will be delivered next working day provided your order is received by 1.00PM UK time. This excludes weekends. If your order is placed after 1pm on a Friday, it will be dispatched on the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
If any item you order is out of stock or on back order you will receive notification from us (by phone or e-mail) within24 hours of receipt of your order to advise the expected date of delivery or to suggest an alternative product.
Delivery prices are calculated in the shopping cart. Orders are normally despatched via Intl packet post, DPD (Europe) or Fedex. European orders are usually delivered within 5 working days. Rest of world orders within 10 days.
Returns & Exchanges
30 DAY RETURNS & EXCHANGES - Please use the returns form enclosed with your order.
All purchases are covered for a period of 12 months for any material defects. This does not cover general wear and tear caused whilst in use. This warranty is provided free of charge with any purchase. You should inspect your order carefully to ensure it is correct and free from defects or damage.
DAMAGED & DEFECTIVE GOODS
Should you find a defect or damage, please follow the instructions in the returns/exchanges form enclosed with your order.
Upon inspection of damaged or faulty goods we will offer to;
a) repair or make good the damage or defect,
b) replace the goods or
c) refund the price paid, at your option.
We offer a no quibble returns policy and have designed this policy to give you complete peace of mind. However, there are certain terms that you should be aware of before sending goods back to us.
- All goods that are returned must be in their original state,un-opened and unused, (unless you are returning them due to damage or defect)
- You are responsible for all shipping and transportation charges relating to the return of non-faulty goods to us.
- All goods returned to us should be adequately protected, preferably repackaged in the same packaging used for the original delivery, clearly labeled to our returns department
- Any returns lost in transit will not be covered without proof of posting
- All returns must be made within 30 days from receipt of your order.
- Refunds for damaged and defective goods returned to us will be made via cheque or onto your credit/debit card, including any postal charges you have incurred to return the item back to us
We unfortunately, cannot accept returns made after 30 days. Unless you have previously agreed a returns extension (such as if you are away for an extended period). Note: Orders returned after 30 days may be returned to you at cost.
This does not affect your statutory rights.