Ultrasun Face Tinted SPF30 (50ml)
- Usually Ships Same Day (Mon-Fri)
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
- Buy 2 - 2 and pay only £23.95 each
- Buy 3 - 3 and pay only £23.50 each
- Buy 4 or above and pay only £22.95 each
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Add a touch of simplicity to your skin care regime and get instantly gorgeous, glowing skin with the Ultrasun Tinted Face 30. Beautifully lightweight, but offering heavy duty UVA & UVB protection, this easy-to-apply once-a-day moisturiser can be used in place of your normal day cream and is formulated with a hint of colour, in one shade to suit all skin types.
This high tech formulation effortlessly glides onto skin and contains light reflecting particles and revolutionary anti-ageing enzyme Ectoin; a natural substance found in the Dead Sea that prevents UVA-induced premature photo ageing, so that your natural beauty is protected but skin remains radiant and healthy-looking. This fabulous tinted moisturiser also contains Vitamin E to smooth, moisturise and revitalise the skin and Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), that effectively neutralises skin damaging free radical activity.
Boron Nitride (the Science of Softness) will help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and the nourishing properties will plump and reduce the loss of the skin’s own moisture content. Skin is left soft, smooth and instantly radiant whilst safe guarded against future damage. Beauty just doesn’t get easier than this.
Ultrasun Tinted Face SPF30 is a light & easily absorbed Anti Ageing sun protection with UVA 98%. It's Once a day application is water resistant, free from perfume, emulsifier and oil & is an ideal replacement for day cream or moisturiser.
- Ultrasun Tinted Face 30 has UVB 30 for high all day protection
- Tinted for a beautiful glow
- Anti Ageing formula for face and hands
- UVA 90% (Australian standard)
- True Once a Day Application
- Face 30 Contains Ectoin active DNA-protection and active cell protection
- Contains SOD Enzyme, which effectively neutralises the free radicals
- Contains Boron Nitride (the Science of Softness), reduces fine lines Reduces the loss of the skin’s moisture content
- Is resistant to water, perspiration and friction
- Free of perfume, emulsifier and oil
- Ultrasun Face 30 can replace the day cream or moisturiser 50ml
- 50ml Airless Pump Dispenser
- Lasts 24 Months (2 Years) from first use
FREE EXPRESS UK DELIVERY WITH SAME DAY DESPATCH ON ULTRASUN ORDERS PLACED BY 4PM (MON-FRI)
Standard Service - postage and packaging charges are £3.95 and your goods will be delivered within 1-2 working days. The majority of our products are dispatched by Royal Mail First Class or DPD local couriers.
Please make sure you have included a contact telephone number with your details, in the event we need to speak to you regarding your order.
For orders shipped by DPD Local, you will receive a separate email from them with options to leave in a safe place, change delivery days or nominate a collection point.
Guaranteed Next Working Day - Charged at £6.95 and your goods will be delivered next working day provided your order is received by 1.00PM UK time. This excludes weekends. If your order is placed after 1pm on a Friday, it will be dispatched on the following Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
If any item you order is out of stock or on back order you will receive notification from us (by phone or e-mail) within24 hours of receipt of your order to advise the expected date of delivery or to suggest an alternative product.
Delivery prices are calculated in the shopping cart. Orders are normally despatched via Intl packet post, DPD (Europe) or Fedex. European orders are usually delivered within 5 working days. Rest of world orders within 10 days.
Returns & Exchanges
30 DAY RETURNS & EXCHANGES - Please use the returns form enclosed with your order.
All purchases are covered for a period of 12 months for any material defects. This does not cover general wear and tear caused whilst in use. This warranty is provided free of charge with any purchase. You should inspect your order carefully to ensure it is correct and free from defects or damage.
DAMAGED & DEFECTIVE GOODS
Should you find a defect or damage, please follow the instructions in the returns/exchanges form enclosed with your order.
Upon inspection of damaged or faulty goods we will offer to;
a) repair or make good the damage or defect,
b) replace the goods or
c) refund the price paid, at your option.
We offer a no quibble returns policy and have designed this policy to give you complete peace of mind. However, there are certain terms that you should be aware of before sending goods back to us.
- All goods that are returned must be in their original state,un-opened and unused, (unless you are returning them due to damage or defect)
- You are responsible for all shipping and transportation charges relating to the return of non-faulty goods to us.
- All goods returned to us should be adequately protected, preferably repackaged in the same packaging used for the original delivery, clearly labeled to our returns department
- Any returns lost in transit will not be covered without proof of posting
- All returns must be made within 30 days from receipt of your order.
- Refunds for damaged and defective goods returned to us will be made via cheque or onto your credit/debit card, including any postal charges you have incurred to return the item back to us
We unfortunately, cannot accept returns made after 30 days. Unless you have previously agreed a returns extension (such as if you are away for an extended period). Note: Orders returned after 30 days may be returned to you at cost.
This does not affect your statutory rights.